Want To Book A Table?
Tel: 01482 342201

Why Pearsons?

Pearson park was the first public park to be opened in Kingston upon Hull. The land for the park was donated, in 1860, by Zachariah Charles Pearson to mark his first term in office as Mayor of Hull. Pearson held on to 12 acres of land surrounding the park to speculatively build villa residences. The 12 acres park was designed by the curator of Hulls Botanic Gardens, James Craig Niven. Several structures within the park, are now listed as features of special interest.

Live sport at Pearsons

As from August we will be showing all the major sporting events on our new five LED tv screens.

So why not reserve one of our booths to cheer on the tigers and set up some snacks to enjoy during the game.